All property photos
Enjoy a wonderful City lifestyle in this charming junior one bedroom at the crest of San Francisco’s famous Nob Hill. This lovely condominium residence features New York-style views of the Skyline framed by some of the City's famous "Seven Hills", beautiful hardwood floors, solid panel doors, custom closet system and split bath with marble counters.
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s most historic Parisian-style neighborhood, experience an exceptional urban experience in the midst of world-class hotels and restaurants, high-end shopping and dining, as well as close proximity to the Theater District and the tech capital of the world in the Jackson Square, and SoMa areas…
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 car parking
- 706 Square feet
- 255-unit building Built in 1978
- Southern views of City and South Bay
- HOA Dues: $1,273.73/month includes 24 hour doormen, building and earthquake insurance, onsite management, cable, all utilities except telephone, and guest parking.
- Gramercy Tower is the most full-service amenity building on Nob Hill and features:
- Health club/ gym with sauna and men's and ladies shower and dressing rooms
- A spectacular indoor pool with large lounging area, spectacular City views, as well as a huge retractable glass skylight and separate Jacuzzi
Enter and be greeted by a gracious entry way with a generous coat closet illuminated by beautiful natural light
The main living space enjoy picturesque views of the glittering lights of the San Francisco Skyline and the expanse of Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower in the background at night and is bathed with bright Southern light during the day.
The open kitchen features wooden built-in cabinetry, granite counter-tops, a electric range stove with hood, refrigerator nook, dishwasher
The bedroom alcove enjoys generous closet space and access to an elegant bathroom which includes a shower over tub, and marble counter-tops